QUICK TIPS AND POINTERS
- The calendar can be viewed three different ways:
- Monthly (the default);
- Switching between views is done by clicking on the M, W, or D in the upper right corner of the calendar.
- The arrows are used to advance forward or backward a month, week, or day at a time, depending on the viewing mode selected.
- While viewing a month at a time, the current date will be highlighted by a dark box, all days that have an event scheduled will be darkened. To see what event is scheduled, hover the cursor over the date and a brief description will pop up for the event. To get more details on the event, double click on the date and a detailed description will pop up.
- When viewing a week at a time, events will be listed briefly on the day they occur, clicking on them will bring up more detail as described above. To close the detail box click on the X.